JK & Kindergarten
- Alberta Education ECS Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP)
- Early STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) STEAM-driven environment encourages natural curiosities and introduction of early concepts through PLAY
- Multi-languages exposure
Grade 1-6: Global One-Room School House Model
“The teacher isn’t just transferring knowledge, but also nudging the students to learn from each other.” John Seely Brown, Institute for Research on Learning
Students from Grade 1 to 6 will be in a mixed-age classroom, an ideal environment to improve skills and knowledge base. They will be:
- learning to relate socially in a real-world setting
- hold and improve their intellects with people of various ages and abilities
- learn to see themselves as parts of a world larger than their own experience
The days will start off with Alberta Education’s mandated core subjects: ELA, Social Studies, Math, and Science, where each student will work at his/her own level and progress at an individual rate under the guidance of a Certified Teacher.
IB PYP, STEAM, Music, Health and Wellness, Physical Education, and International languages will be taught as a group with adaptations made for each child’s learning level.
The program views education as an extension of a child’s overall growth to adapt in a rapidly changing 21st century.
For more information about the program, please call 403-614-2943.
Any questions about admissions or how to register, please email us at email@example.com