School Year 2020-21
Preschool-Kindergarten (In-class learning)
- LEARNING through PLAY powered by STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) and Alberta ECS Program in an IB PYP programme philosophy and structure.
- Children ages 2 to 5 years old learn the foundations of early literacy and numeracy in a STEAM-driven environment, STEAM Play (i.e. Lego blocks) helps bridge early learning gaps, and encourages natural curiosities including early introduction of STEAM concepts through play.
K-Grade 4: At-Home Learning
- Alberta Program of Studies
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math or STEAM driven curriculum propels ingenuity to be tinkerers and innovators in STEM or STEAM.
- IB PYP Programme philosophy and structure.
The program views education as an extension of a child’s overall growth to a rapidly changing 21st century.
Any questions about admissions or how to register, please email us at email@example.com