Welcome to STEAM Summer Camps 2022!
Weekly Fees (Camp Hours with Before-After Care) :
- Full-days 9am-3:30pm ($250 weekly)
- Half-days AM 9-12pm ($150 weekly)
- Half-days PM 12:30-3:30pm ($150 weekly)
- Full-days with Before & After Care 8-5pm ($325 weekly)
- Full-days with Before Care 8-3pm ($300 weekly)
- Full-days with After Care 9-5pm ($300 weekly)
- Half-days AM with Before Care 8-12pm ($200 weekly)
- Half-days PM with After Care 12:30-5pm ($200 weekly)
All three STEAM camps (STEAM Innovators 8-12 yrs old, STEAM Builders 4-7 yrs old, and STEAM Explorers 2-3 yrs old) start at 9 am (full-days and half-days AM) and 12:30 pm (half-days PM). Pick-up at 12pm (half-days AM) and 3:30 pm (full-days and half-days PM), or as soon as individual camp ends. If your child is signed up for Before-After Care, please follow posted times. Please understand that arrival and dismissal times are the most hectic times of the day. If you need to speak with your child’s summer camp teacher, please message using Brightwheel.
- You will be notified by email to download the school’s app Brightwheel (free) and your child’s registration will be uploaded a few days before the start of the camp.
- Please ensure to add a picture ID as soon as your child appears on the app.
- Sign IN/OUT is done through the app. (Mandatory)
What to send –
It is recommended for your child to bring a backpack with the following essentials:
- Extra clothing in a zip-loc bag
- Healthy snacks and lunch (half-days: snacks only; full-days: morning & afternoon snacks and lunch)
- A water bottle that could be closed tight to prevent spilling
- Summer essentials: hat, bug repellent (OFF clip-on would be best), sunscreen cream (please no aerosols/sprays)
- For STEAM Explorers only: Children in potty training, please include extra pull-ups and diaper rash cream (parents’ discretion).
Diapering and Potty-Training Policy:
For children ages 2-3 years old or who are still in potty training, parents must –
- start introducing the concept of potty (if haven’t started) or must start potty training at home a week prior
- ensure your child is wearing pull-ups (with extra training pants/pull-ups) and diaper rash cream (parents’ discretion)
- let the child use the potty before leaving home
The camp facility is equipped with potty seats, baby wipes, and staff that are well capable of handling potty training needs. The children will be given bathroom breaks within 1-2 hours intervals as a group. Young children in pull-ups will be assisted in using the potty. Staff will continually monitor the children in pull-ups and encourage verbal communication to ask for bathroom break/s if feeling the urge to go.
COVID-19 Measures & Restrictions: The camp will adhere to the current Public Health measures and necessary supplies will be provided (i.e. hand sanitizers, disposable face shields, etc.). Daily check-in might include temperature checks.
Absent/Sick Policy: You are required to inform us if your child is not coming the next day through the Brightwheel app. If your child is vomiting, has a fever or diarrhea, has an excessive cough, or anything contagious like “pink eye,” please keep them at home.
Late Policy: Bringing your child late is very distracting to everyone in the camp, please be considerate and try to keep late arrivals to a minimum. We allow 15 minutes grace period to pick-up your child.
Lost and Found: If your child has lost something, please inform the teacher-in-charge or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of Services: If you wish to withdraw your child from the program, requests must be sent to email@example.com 30 days prior to starting the scheduled camp.
The camp reserves the right to ask for the withdrawal of a child whose behaviour makes the environment unsafe for other children. Similarly, parents are asked to be respectable to staff and any complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toys/Electronics: Please refrain from letting your child bring any toys/electronics from home, as we are not responsible if these items are damaged, lost, or stolen.
Please don’t hesitate to speak with us if you have any further questions or concerns about your child and their camp experience! Have a wonderful summer!