STUDENT INFORMATION (for new students only)
PROGRAM INFORMATION (All fees are monthly, if you prefer a different payment arrangement, kindly indicate in the notes field at the bottom of the form.)
- I understand that monthly school fees will be debited from my account every 1st of the month for the entire school year, from September 2022 to June 2023 and will abide to this year’s contract. For unforeseen events that my child is required to be transferred to another school I agree to give a month’s notice by the 1st of the month in writing. It will be the school’s decision to honor my request on a case to case basis. Notice given after the 1st of the month will result in full fees for the next calendar month.
- It is my responsibility to inform the school for any changes to our address, phone numbers (home & work) emergency contacts, or anything that maybe important concerning the well-being of my child (i.e. illness/death in the family, divorce or separation etc.)
- It is my responsibility to inform the school daily (school app) if my child is sick until the child returns to school and to keep my child at home if showing symptoms of COVID, vomiting, has a fever or diarrhea, or has an excessive cough, or anything contagious like “pink eye”.
- It is my responsibility to inform the school if my child is expected to be away for longer than 3 days at any time other than during winter or spring breaks. NO refunds for absences or extended leaves (i.e. vacations).
- I give permission for the staff at Calgary International Academy to treat my child for minor injuries (i.e. first aid) and to call for appropriate medical support (ambulance, poison control, etc.) in case of serious injuries that requires immediate care and hospitalization.
- A charge of $50CAD for NSF payments per transaction and payments in default may result in cancellation of services.
- I authorize the school to use my child’s pictures, videos or any form of media for promotional purposes.
I agree to the terms of this contract, including the Fees Policy for school year 2022-23 and Parent’s Handbook/Policies and Procedures.